Oct 8, 2007

here goes.....

Ok, its taken me a while to get back to setting up my blog... i wanted to have a lot more on it before i gave out the address to ppl... anyway, i've decided to tell everyone my blog address, in the hopethat it will motivate me to actually post some new cards.... well i can make lots of excuses, but ur not here to read them but to see my cards, so here's some cards i've been making over the past few months....




these cards are using the 'greetings galore' set, a mixture of s/up card and the ribbon is some that i had in my craft room... i quickly took this photo and didn't preview it, hence the reasonn its all wonky! :)


this card is using the 'loads of love' truck... and some of double sided scrapbooking paper


an oldy, but a goldy (meaning that we made this card at my very 1st w/shop), whilst you can't really see it too clearly, this is using the 'heartfelt thanks' set, versamark with pastels and the 'watercolour joy' wheel for the background.



a couple of cute cards made with the 'nice & easy notes' set

1 comment:

  1. Hi Richelle

    Great to see you blogging. Love the cards you've been making, especially the ones with Greetings Galore. I love your Christmas card too and thank you for sharing it at the last training.
    Hope to catch up soon.

    Lee-Anne :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! It's always good to receive some feedback on my creations!