Oct 20, 2007

Update

Hi Everyone, We've had a busy couple of weeks with my daughter, Charlotte having her first birthday earlier this month and in case you're wondering, yes she was very spoilt!!! Well, Term 4 is underway, which means that Christmas is nearly upon us.. There's only 66 days to Christmas and only 41 more days that the Stampin' Up Mini Catalogue is available - if you haven't already seen it, view it online at http://catalogs.shoplocal.com/stampinup/index.aspx?pagename=shopmain&storeid=1039381 I've realised that I need to start working on my Christmas cards and also to complete the scrapbook from our first family holiday earlier this year. So its going to be my mission in the very near future to spend as much time as I can on these projects. This is, of course, in amongst the usual 'mum' and household jobs. I've been spending a lot of time in the garden the past 2 weeks and I have to admit, it looks pretty good. Most of the good work is due to the installation of our huge patio - it makes such a difference to our house! Well, I'm going to post some details on a technique called 'rock & roll' soon. I recently demonstrated it at a workshop with great success and it works for lots of different stamp sets. So keep your eyes peeled for it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment! It's always good to receive some feedback on my creations!