Sep 4, 2009

Stamp Camp Swaps

A couple of weekends ago, I was given a day pass away from the family to go to a stamp camp arranged by another S/Up demo, Andrea. I could only go for a day BUT it was a whole day of stamping and swapping cards with the other ppl on camp. I invited Mum to come along too so it was a good chance to chat with her and the other ladies at the camp. Our pre-camp challenge was to create a showbox swap which is where we have to design a card and then have the kits and everything avail for anyone else to make at the camp. This is a quick pic of some of the swaps

And this is the swap that I made...


 
 

The bauble image in the middle (on the Very Vanilla card) spins round... Hence the 2 photos to show you each side. The Real Red bauble is outlined with Dazzling Diamonds and is mounted on Dimensionals. It proved to be a popular card on the day, which I was very astonished at but very pleased as I had serious doubts about the card all week before! Stamps used: "Tree Trimmings" $24.95 from the Spring Mini Catty "Best yet" - Hostess Rewards 2009-10 "Its Beautiful" Wheel Card: Handsome Hunter, Real Red & Very Vanilla.... I love my traditional Chrissy colours :) Oh, and you may notice that I've also been playing and created my 'watermark' for all my photos... Just trying to keep up with the trends and also promote myself some more (or some ppl call it blowing my own horn lol).
 
Thanks for looking, Richelle

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment! It's always good to receive some feedback on my creations!