Oct 19, 2009

A card for a cowgirl...

Hi Everyone,

On Saturday, the girls and I went to a friend's 3rd b'day. She had a hoe-down theme for her party so the girls and I got dressed up in our denim skirts and shirts (I even had plaited pigtails). It was a real scorcher weather-wise with 35degrees so it was too hot for the planned overalls and boots. Anyway, this is a quick pic of the card I made (it was taken on my new mobile so its not the best quality but you can still get the idea of it). I cased the background layout from a card given to me by Lee-Anne, so thanks for the idea :)



Card: Regal Rose & Whisper White
Sweet Always Designer Series Paper
Hemp twine
And I don't normally do this but both the stamp sets I've used have retired :( They were the "Its your b'day" & "Bareback" sets)



Thanks for looking,


3 comments:

  1. Very cute blog...I LOOOVE the background!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute card, I'm sure she loved it:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute card Richelle, I love the colours you have used, those Sweet Always papers are just so beautiful. Love the horses and the twine gives it that great "country" effect. Hope you enjoyed the day, despite the weather :)

    Enjoy Regionals on Saturday, you should have lots of fun.

    Love
    Lee-Anne
    xox

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! It's always good to receive some feedback on my creations!