Feb 6, 2010

Organic Grace Sympathy Card

Hi Everyone,

The aim of this card was to make an understated sympathy card for one of my hubby's mates... I didn't want to overdo the card so I chose Mellow Moss, Lavender Lace, Blush Blossom and Whisper White as my colours (and they aren't colours I use very often so that meets with my new years resolution of using different colours).

The flowers are from the Organic Grace Hostess Set and the sentiment is from the Friends 24-7 set.



The sentiment has been raised with dimensionals. and the white stripe is some of the white 6mm grosgrain ribbon.

Now if you look carefully across the top of my card, you'll see I didn't use my bone folder or scoring blade and that's why there's not a very crisp fold line.... That'll teach me for doing cards at 10.30pm again!

Thanks for looking,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment! It's always good to receive some feedback on my creations!