Apr 22, 2010

Fifth Ave Floral Newlyweds

Hi Everyone,

Do you remember my ESAD blog hop project where I swirled the ink pad over some gloss cardstock to make a swirly background? If not, click here to go have a look... Otherwise scroll down and you'll see my next project using a similar technique.




Well for this card, I've inked my flower with Not Quite Navy ink and swirled it on gloss card stock. Then sponged around with some Basic Grey ink (and I'm glad I hesitated and choose grey instead of black, I think that would have been too heavy). I've added a little Not Quite Navy sponging.



The sentiment has been stamped on white gloss card, punched out with my word window punch and layered onto some black card. And the brads are the smallest size of the Rhinestone brads.


Materials Used:
Card: Not Quite Navy, Basic Black, White Gloss
Ink: Not Quite Navy & Basic Black
Word Window Punch
Rhinestone Brads
Ribbon is from my stash


Thanks for looking,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment! It's always good to receive some feedback on my creations!