Apr 8, 2010

Wedding Thank you's...

Hi Everyone,

Bet that caught your attention... No, sorry the thank you's aren't from me (my wedding was almost 5yrs ago).. Although we are still thankful to all the family and friends that helped to celebrate our special day with us.

This is the card I made for one of my friend's after her wedding last month... I ended up making 36 cards for her and her new hubby to send out to guests from the wedding.




Then these are the cards, all bundled up and ready to go (unfortunately, I didn't have a box big enough)




I'll have to photograph the other sample I made too, but I can't quite put my hands on it, my desk has once again disappeared! I know its somewhere under all my blog hop project leftovers... hehehe


Thanks for looking,

1 comment:

Thanks for leaving a comment! It's always good to receive some feedback on my creations!