May 21, 2010

Woohoo!! Come and join Stampin' Up! today!!!

Hi Everyone,

Just popped in to let you all know about a great special that's just started today for any new recruits!


Join my Stampin' Up! Team between now and 31st July, to
receive 20% off your starter kit.

This makes the Starter kit $259 instead of $324!

It's great value even if you are just a hobby stamper!





Please contact me if you have any queries.


Thanks for looking,


ps: I also had a nice surprise when I logged into my blog as I have been sent a beautiful blogger award from Lee Pelosi, Thanks Lee!!! And as I wrote on her blog "it made me go all gooey inside" lol!! Now off to work out my 10 people to send this award onto.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment! It's always good to receive some feedback on my creations!