Jun 25, 2010

Christmas in July Class

Hi Everyone,

I just wanted to make a special mention of my upcoming:

Christmas in July Stamp 'n' Stack

To be held on Friday 9th July @ 7.30pm in Canning Vale.



The cost will be $20 and we will be making 10 cards in total. It will be 5 cards of 2 different designs.

To reserve your place, please email me and/ or join my facebook group. Don't forget, if you join my facebook group you will receive an invitation to each of my classes each month plus special offers and previews of Stampin' Up promotions.

Now, this workshop is going to be the first of several Christmas workshops and if you attend them all, you will receive a free gift from me!

Please note: The exact address details will be privately emailed to anyone attending with the confirmation of your place.




Thanks for looking,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment! It's always good to receive some feedback on my creations!