Jun 18, 2010

Clean and simply birthday

Hi All,

Here's another card using the Birthday Block stamp, but this is for the boys or men...

Please excuse the photography.. Its been very wet here in Perth and I've been unable to take any photos outside in the daylight.

I've kept this card really clean and simple and only added a little colouring with my markers directly onto the stamped image - I've coloured 4 words and the candle to match the cardstock.


 
Materials Used:
Stamp Set: Birthday Block
Cardstock: Whisper White, Tempting Turquoise and Garden Green
Stampin' Write Markers: Garden Green & Tempting Turquoise
Tempting Turquoise Ribbon
Basic Black Ink pad


Well off for some birthday present shopping today and then to play with another stamp set tonight, mmm which to choose? You'll have to come back and see tomorrow.



Thanks for looking,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment! It's always good to receive some feedback on my creations!