Jun 2, 2010

UnConvention Swaps I received...

Hi Everyone,

Don't worry, I'm running out of UnConvention stories for you.... However, I do want to show the lovely bundle of cards that arrived in my letterbox since UnConvention.

I took part in a card swap where I needed to send 6 identical cards off to be divvied up and then I would receive 6 cards made by 6 other demonstrators in return. I have no idea who received my swap cards, so if it was you, please feel free to leave a comment...

This was my swap card (as previously posted here)



Ok so my cards I received are:



By Christine Healey (I don't think she has a blog, but if I find it I will add the link)


Closed Card
Open Card
This clever card is from Liam Pucher - I will try and case this at some stage!





Aren't they all fabulous! Thanks heaps for the inspiration you have given me ladies!!


Thanks for looking,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment! It's always good to receive some feedback on my creations!