Jul 21, 2010

Christmas Cards...

Hi All,

With my Christmas In July rescheduled for this Friday night, I've been playing with my Christmas stamps sets again... And yes, I've changed my mind on one of the cards we will be making - that's what happens when I have extra time to plan the class lol

Well, this was one of the "maybe" class cards but I just wasn't happy enough with it...




Nope, still not happy enough even when I changed the colours....



Materials Used:
Stamp Set: Season of Joy
Colours: Close to Cocoa, So Saffron, Regal Rose and Very Vanilla
Stampin' Up Antique Brads


Don't worry though, I have different cards ready for the class and I'm heaps happier with them!! If you live in the Perth Metro area and are interested in coming - please email me by Thursday 8pm.


Thanks for looking,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment! It's always good to receive some feedback on my creations!