Jul 8, 2010

Final Secret Sister Gift Sent

Hi Everyone,

Well I think this will be the last post about the ESAD Secret Sister gifts... For this round anyway... I've been fighting a cold this week, courtesy of my girls (wasn't that kind of them to share their bugs! NOT!!), so that's why I've been a little quiet on the 'creating' front.

These final pics are of the May gift I sent to Chantell Randall.

The card:
It's DL size - like a business envelope, rather than a standard A6 card
A close up of the card detail

The main gift:
The photo doesn't show it too well, but each letter was stamped, cut out and covered in crystal effects and dazzling diamonds.

A little extra - these parcels are made with the pillow box die and I filled them with dried lavender to smell really nice for Chantell's draw or shelf. (Definately making more of these so beware those I send gifts too lol)


And I also included the "Manhattan Flower" Embossing Folder which was on Chantell's wishlist.

Materials Used:
Big Shot & Pillow Box Die
Tea Party Designer Series Paper
White Grosgrain Ribbon
Cardstock: Certainly Celery, Pretty in Pink, Whisper White
Dazzling Diamonds
Boho Blossoms, 1 1/4" square, large oval, scalloped square & butterfly punches
Rhinestone Brads
Black Ink

I'm off to bed for another early night so take care everyone and I'll be back over the weekend.

Thanks for looking,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment! It's always good to receive some feedback on my creations!