Sep 1, 2010

ESAD New Catalogue Blog Hop #1

Hi All,

Me again... I just thought I'd let you know about the ESAD New Catalogue blog hop which is 25 different Australian and New Zealander demonstrators showing off a heap of new products from the 2010-11 Idea Book and Catalogue

You can start the hop here with Leonie Schroder and just follow the links all around the blogs... Happy viewing!!

And if you are a demonstrator, you can join ESAD (Extremely Special Australasian Demonstrators) here...

I'll be taking part in the 2nd part of the blog hop on 18th September and that will be all about the Big Shot! So make sure you write that in your calendar and come back to see what I create.


Thanks for looking,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment! It's always good to receive some feedback on my creations!