Sep 7, 2010

Extra Father's Day Cards

Hi Everyone,

Wow, I didn't realise I hadn't posted anything new for nearly a week! Oops! Guess I was too excited about the new Idea Book release last week and preparing for my Launch last Friday night.

Anyway, I have 2 cards to show that I made with Father's Day in mind... Didn't end up using them as used some other cards I showed you here.






Well, this week I'm busy making as many cards as I can to swap with other Demonstrators this Saturday at the Stampin' Up! Regional Conference!! It will be the 2nd time I've attended and whilst I'm excited, I'm not as nervous as I was last year lol :)

Look for me in my "Stampin' With Richelle" t-shirt (if it's warm enough)...


Thanks for looking,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment! It's always good to receive some feedback on my creations!