Sep 14, 2010

Join today and receive the "In Color" Collection for FREE

Hi Everyone,


I'm still limited with my computer access, so I thought I'd take this opportunity to tell you about the recruiting promotion this month - "Join the In Crowd And get FREE In Colors!"



Join Stampin' Up! from now until 15 October and get a complete set of In Colors--that's Classic Stampin' Pads, Stampin' Write Markers, and an assortment of card stock - completely FREE along with your demonstrator Starter Kit. The Starter Kit has over $515 worth of stamping and business supplies and is always a great deal at only $289. Add the value of the free In Colors ($84.90), and there is no better time to become a Stampin' Up! demonstrator!




Talk to me today to learn more about this exciting offer!


And don't forget, there's another ESAD blog hop on this Saturday! I'm taking part in this one and it's all about the Big Shot! Now fingers crossed, I have a computer back with photo editing capabilities! lol :)

 Thanks for looking,


ps: if anyone noticed the spelling of 'in color' its because its an American based trademarked/copyrighted product name - I do know that its 'colour' not 'color' in Australia

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment! It's always good to receive some feedback on my creations!