Oct 15, 2010

How cute! Kimono Kids!!

Hi Everyone,

This week I've been playing with the Kimono Kids stamp set (Thanks again to Andrea for letting me stamp some images whilst I was visiting on Tuesday).

Anyway, these are the first 2 cards I've coloured and finished off:

Materials Used:
Stamp set: Kimono Kids & Upsy Daisy (sentiment only)
Vintage Wall Paper Embossing Folder & Big Shot
NEW 3.2mm White Taffeta Ribbon
Card: Pretty in Pink, Whisper White, Old Olive & Basic Black
Stampin' Write Markers: Blushing Bride (the paler pink of the kimono), Pretty in Pink, Blush Blossom, Pear Pizzazz (NEW In Color)
Ink: Basic Black
Eyelet Border Punch
Large Oval Punch


The layout was inspired by a card I saw on an overseas demonstrator's site, Heather, you check out her site here if you are interested.


Materials Used:
Stamp Set: Kimono Kids & On your Birthday (sentiment)
Card: Night of Navy, Baja Breeze & Whisper White
Designer Series Paper - retired
Stampin' Write Markers: Marina Mist (the main kimono background), Pear Pizzazz, Baja Breeze, Not Quite Navy
Round Tab Punch


Well, I'm off to prep for a workshop tomorrow. Have a great wkend! :)


Thanks for looking,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment! It's always good to receive some feedback on my creations!