Nov 3, 2010

Hi & Dates for your Calendar

Hi All,

Just letting you know that no I haven't disappeared from the face of the earth - I've been busy with life outside of stamping... It has been super busy round our house lately and I simply haven't been spending much time stamping or doing anything in my craft room at all... This is something I'm hoping to rectify VERY soon!! lol :)

Anyway, here's a few important dates for your calendar:
  • Fri 5th November - Stamp and Stack November - 10 Christmas Cards for $25
  • Sat 20th November - Come and say hello @ the Craft Thyme Fair, Cannington
  • 1st December - Summer Mini Catalogue starts today! Preorder your free copy of the mini catty today!
  • Fri 3rd December - Stamp and Stack December - Christmas Theme, projects/cost to be advised.

If you would like more information on any of this events, please email me or call 0407 262 452.

Thanks for looking,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment! It's always good to receive some feedback on my creations!