Dec 9, 2010

Only 16 Sleeps until Christmas...

Hi Everyone,

Can you believe there are only 16 sleeps until Christmas!! Yikes!

If you are stumped for a special gift for someone special, why not buy a gift voucher? They come with their own Christmas card too! The vouchers can be used for any Stampin' Up! products ordered through me or for any of my classes.

OR

Email me your wishlist of any Stampin' Up products you would like to receive. (Don't worry, this is not an order.) Add your name, contact details and the people you would like to receive your wishlist and their contact details. Then I will contact these people and arrange your gift with them. These people will only be contacted regarding your wishlist and I won't pester them afterwards.



Thanks for looking,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment! It's always good to receive some feedback on my creations!