Dec 8, 2010

Stamp and Stack December - The Results

Hi Everyone,

Last Friday night was my final Stamp and Stack class for 2010. I would to thank everyone who has been coming to my classes and making them such a fun time!

Here's some pics of what we made:

Card #1:
I love this Dasher Stamp
(one of the a la carte range and it's only $14.95)

Here's a close up of the self adhesive rhinestone jewels


This card used the retired stamp set "Merry Mini's". 

A close up of the added detail with the faux suede ribbon folded 3 times and 'held' in place with a self adhesive pearl.


We made 2 of these boxes, all the papers were from the Jolly Holiday paper pack. I found the instructions for this acetate box on Splitcoast Stampers. Then of course, we needed something to fill up our little boxes, and that's where some jumbo sized boxes of Cadbury Favorites came in super handy (we had to sample some too on the night but you didn't hear that from me!)


All the colours are based on the Jolly Holiday Designer Series paper, so we have Old Olive, Riding Hood Red (as I don't have any Cherry Cobbler yet) & Very Vanilla.


If you have any questions, please ask! I'm only too happy to help out! :)

And I have some exciting news:
1)I will be having my 2nd ever craft stall at The Glades Markets in Byford, WA on Sat 18th Dec. Make sure you say hello if you are there!!
2) Due to the success of my Stamp and Stack Classes during 2010, I will be continuing them throughout 2011. So pencil Friday 14th Jan in your diary and I'll provide the details soon.


Thanks for looking,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment! It's always good to receive some feedback on my creations!