Jan 4, 2011

Finally a card...

Hi Everyone,

As promised I'm back today with a card to show you, I'm on a new years resolution to use up some more scraps of paper and card, and some of the many stamped images I have lying around :)



I coloured this flower yesterday with my Riding Hood Red, Barely Banana (retired) and Wild Wasabi Inkpads. Then I ran it through the Big Shot with the Square Lattice Embossing Folder.

The black 'stitching' has been paper pierced and then drawn on freehand with my Black Stampin' Write Markers.

And I just love my antique brad pinning down a little bit of white ribbon!!

Thanks for looking,

1 comment:

  1. Lovely card Richelle. Your image looks great on the lattice embossed piece.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! It's always good to receive some feedback on my creations!