Jan 9, 2011

I made 1 card, so why not 4?

Hi Everyone,


Ever have one of those days when you know what colours you'd like to use for a card but can't decide whether you like the first version or not....


Well, that was me when I was creating this card for a friend's 30th b'day...


So here's 4 cards that are all similar but different :)


Inked embossing of the Manhattan Flower. Sentiment from Upsy Daisy

Sentiment from Upsy Daisy. Large Oval & Scalloped Oval Punches


Already given to a friend yesterday - hope she likes it!
Inked embossing of the Manhattan Flower. Sentiment from Whimsical Words (retired)

Melon Mambo on Whisper White. Sentiment from Whimsical Words (retired)


So there you are, one card gone, 3 more for my stash and to start my goal of sending out more b'day cards to friends and family this year! And hopefully selling some too! :)

I can't take all the credit for the design of these cards, I was reminded of the layout idea by Kris McIntosh and remembered I did this technique what seems like a really long time ago here.

ps: the colours are: Whisper White, Melon Mambo & Basic Black


Thanks for looking,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment! It's always good to receive some feedback on my creations!