Jan 3, 2011

Welcome back internet!

Hi Everyone,

What a strange week it's been with no real internet - someone downloaded a Christmas movie to watch with her family which kinda maybe meant that by 3/4's of the way through Dec our internet speed was reduced! Whoopsies!! And the most annoying thing about that - no-one in our house would even watch it with me! What's wrong with "A muppets christmas carol"??

Ah well, not to worry.... between slow internet and dodgy facebook issues (dunno what was happening there!) you'd think I would have had plenty of time for some stamping.... Not so, I'm not quite sure where the week went between Christmas and NY, but I do know it has been pretty warm and the siesta thing is still happening up to today for 2 members of our house. Miss 4 and I just pottered around watching Monsters Inc and then some colouring in (miss 4 was colouring in a winnie the pooh colouring book and I made 1 card and coloured 1 other image with my blender pen and inkpads). Miss 2 and dear hubby were fast asleep!

Hopefully, I'll be able to take a pic tomorrow of my new card and have a chance to finish the 2nd card too!!

Ok, so my rambling explain my absence of late? I promise I will jump back into my card making and blogging very soon and have some exciting and new things to show you!!

And by the way, if you would like to add any new things to your Stampin' Up! Collection, I am taking bookings for workshops during Sale-a-bration which starts 25th Jan-31st March. Please contact me if you are interested.

Here's a quick summary of the rewards chart - but during Sale-a-bration you get an extra FREE stamp set for every $100 spent or if your workshop is over $600 in sales.




Thanks for looking,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment! It's always good to receive some feedback on my creations!