Feb 23, 2011

Something for the kids

Hi Everyone,

In my ongoing attempts to use up prestamped images and scraps of paper (like I'm sure many papercrafters have piling up!) I've made some bookmarks.

These are all kid-orientated bookmarks with the images from the "Fox and Friends' stamp set. They've been stamped in bright fresh colours like Pacific Point, Wild Wasibi, Melon Mambo and Summer Sun (retired) on Whisper White card.

There's loads styles of bookmarks around, but I don't see many kids ones.


These will be on my stall at the upcoming Craft Thyme Fair on March 19th. I'm super excited about going back to Craft Thyme for my second stall with Andrea!!


Thanks for looking,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment! It's always good to receive some feedback on my creations!