Feb 18, 2011

Yay I had stamping time today!!

Hi Everyone,

I was pretty happy today as I managed to sit down and do some stamping! Ahhh it was much needed!

But the issue was what to stamp? I had some free time yesterday and chose to watch the "Twilight" movie instead. I hadn't seen any of the movies however I had read all the books last year. And I also need to add that my imagination created a way better Edward! Sorry to any 'movie Edward' fans...

Well onto my search for some mojo... I decided to visit a couple of challenge blogs that I like and decided to start with the Clean and Simple Sketch # 127



This card came together really quickly!! And you can see I've really really stuck to the sketch - ie: button in the sketch, button on my card lol :)



This card also fits with a request for some unisex b'day cards at my next class (March 11th for anyone who's interested), so you may see some different versions of it over the coming weeks whilst I play around and work out the class. All the class details can be found here on my facebook page.

Well I'll be back over the weekend to show off the other cards :)



Thanks for looking,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment! It's always good to receive some feedback on my creations!