Mar 6, 2011

Happy Birthday Mum

Hi Everyone,

It's funny how quick the time has flown between Dad's b'day at the start of Feb to Mum's b'day last week. I mean it's only a month but so much seems to have happened in that month!

Anyway, as a treat, my Sister and I took my Mum, Nana and my girls out to lunch at the local Dome cafe (it's huge by the way and it's funny I rarely think of going there for a meal because I always think of it only being a coffee shop).

Well we had a great time there and this is the card I made for Mum.




Bit of a different colour scheme for me, I've never used a lot of the pale plum but now it's retired I use even less! :P

And I love how easy these rolled flowers are to make! If you haven't seen them before, check out the tutorial here by Tania Gould and also here for the box I made last year with the rose on the top.

Thanks for looking,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment! It's always good to receive some feedback on my creations!