Mar 5, 2011

Hi Everyone,

My latest card to show you is one of several I'm making to donate to Crafty Mumma's Supporting Men's Health.

I thought I'd make some mens' cards as it's something many of us card makers struggle with! I dug out my "Bareback" stamp set (retired) and made this card:



I've used my crimper to create the textured strips of card, I simply ran the card through at 2 different angles.

If you're in WA, enjoy the long wkend!! I have a list of things to do about a mile and a half long, nearly all of which is going to be delayed this morning as I'm off to visit my parents and one of my grandparents who came out of hospital yessterday.

Thanks for looking,

1 comment:

  1. Loving this card! would never have thought about the two layers of crimped cardstock... AWESOME!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! It's always good to receive some feedback on my creations!