Apr 27, 2011

JAI #65

Hi Everyone,

It's been a long time since I've taken part in a Just Add Ink Challenge but here's a quick post with this week's challenge to "Just Add Mateship/ Friendship".



There's a mixture of old and new Stampin' Up! Products used and a touch of contraband product, (I used my nest-a-bilities for the plain and scalloped ovals).

But it does showcase how verstaile the Big Shot is! The square lattice embossing folder has been used for the background. The Beautiful Wings embosslits die for the butterflies - this cuts 5 butterflies in 1 go! And yes, the nesties went through the Big Shot too!


Thanks for looking,

2 comments:

  1. Very pretty card Richelle. I love your use of colour and the sentiment is perfect. Thanks for playing at JAI this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Richelle.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! It's always good to receive some feedback on my creations!