Apr 21, 2011

Making it early (for once)

Hi Everyone,


I thought I'd share some Mother's Day cards I had on my stall on Saturday just gone.


These were one-offs using up some odd flowers I had ready and waiting.




Each of these flower layers has the faux suede effect


Whoops didn't realise my scrunched flower was a bit flat for the photo
 
A new fav colour combo! Bashful blue, rose red and whisper white

All these cards will be finding a new home very soon.... wonder if it will be at your place?


If you would like a special one-off Mother's Day card or a card for any other ocassion, please let me know, I'd love to help out.

And I'll have to make more cards for my own mum and mother in law! Well, after I make some Easter cards of course for Sunday.


Thanks for looking,

1 comment:

  1. hi Richelle,
    have an hour of internet time here at Horrocks. Its hot in the tent with no shade at our site and lonely on my own while the guys are out fishing. At least I will get all my swaps done for convention. Hope you are having a good Easter.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! It's always good to receive some feedback on my creations!