May 7, 2011

My latest project!

Hi Everyone,

I haven't been stamping very much this week, and this is my reason: I have started playing with fabric and my big shot!! Ohh la la it makes cutting fabric so easy, I have only tried the scallop square die so far, but loved it!

Well, enough of my yabbering, this is my first attempt at a scallop square bag:


Front View


I added a little pocket at each end
 I still need to add in a clasp or loop at the top, any suggestions? At the moment I'm thinking a big hot pink button with a fabric loop....

I have a 2nd bag half ready to go but I needed to make some more mother's day cards today, so the sewing machine had to be packed away. Hopefully over the next couple of days, I will get that one finished too! :)


Oh and this is going to be my entry for the ESAD 3D challenge this week. If you are a Stampin' Up! demo in Australia or New Zealand, make sure you join ESAD, it's an invaluable source of chatter and information :)


Thanks for looking,

1 comment:

  1. COOL. Love the scallop square and material, its awesome. Great material, your bag is awesome well done!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! It's always good to receive some feedback on my creations!