May 16, 2011

Recap of a busy wkend.....

Hi everyone,


Well what a busy wkend we've had here! On Friday, we headed down south to Busselton for my sister's wedding. It was also the Stampin' Up! National Convention and UnConvention over on ESAD.


Obviously I wasn't off to Melbourne for Convention, so I joined in as much of the UnConvention activities as I could. this meant joining in the challenges on Thursday and a online scavenger hunt on Friday morning (when I should have been checking everything was packed to go).... It was joining in the hunt, was worth it though as I won! Lol!!


Ok, one of the challenges on Thursday was set by yours truly, and it was to recreate this little box:







If you would like to learn in person how to make it, I just might be teaching it at my class next Friday. Otherwise, the tutorial can be found here.


A couple of other challenges were:


- A monochromatic card: (where you need to use 1 colour but as many shades as you like). I was getting the blues with all blue, it just wasn't working for me, so a touch of very vanilla was added....


- A sketch challenge:



- A punch art challenge:





Well, I hope to find time to have a go at the remaining challenges but who knows when I'll have a chance:




Thanks for looking,

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful work Richelle! Love the litte wedding owls - so cute!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! It's always good to receive some feedback on my creations!