Jul 24, 2011

Greetings Galore Gift Set

Hi Everyone,


Happy Sunday to you all, I hope you've been having a good weekend. We're still fighting colds here, but thankfully have been able to get out of the house for a bit over the past couple of days, compared to the rest of the school holidays.


Today I thought I'd show a gift set I made for my mother in law as part of  her b'day present... 











Can I add in here how much I love my Big Shot!! Imagine how plain these cards would be without the embossed panel!! And I'll also add in an apology about the 'wonky' photos, I had to take them quickly this morning as we were about to head out the door, and it wasn't until I uploaded them here that I realised they are all taken at slightly different angles!!


Well I've actually got a quiet house here this arvo, both girls are asleep and hubby is watching the footy... I'm off to disappear into my craft room - hopefully to get some things done to share with you this week and before anyone interrupts me.


Thanks for looking,


Remember you can find me on facebook too

1 comment:

Thanks for leaving a comment! It's always good to receive some feedback on my creations!