Jul 4, 2011

Inkspirations Colour Challenge #76

Hi Everyone,


Don't fall off your chair but yes I have had a chance to take part in this week's Inkspiration Colour Challenge #76, it's been a while! I also got to ink up my Choo Choo stamp set & co-ordinating wheel for the first time! It's only been sitting in my cupboard for a couple of weeks!


This is the colour scheme set:






And this is my card:






I'm was relieved when this card finally came together, I was beginning to think that my mojo had headed up north for some warmer weather as it took some fiddling to get this together.... Ever have days like that! lol!! :)




Thanks for looking,

5 comments:

  1. Woohoo Richelle, so great to have you play along. I love it, love the train, love the background you've created and the layered sentiment. It is so cute, a perfect way to use the colours.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I love that cute train! Looks great with the color combo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute Richelle. Your little choo choo looks great in the challenge colours. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love, love this card - so cute - love your background! I hope I can see this on Thur:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. awwwww, so cute! thanks for playing with us at Inkspirations!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! It's always good to receive some feedback on my creations!