Sep 19, 2011

Hi Everyone,

Over the weekend, we were lucky enough to finally catch up with many of our friends in 1 night.... I had 3 b'day presents to catch up on and thought I'd show you how I 'dressed up' 2 of the presents.

Firstly I made 2 notebooks (this is one of them):


Bought some goodies some Eirian Body Products and popped them into a gift box, added a cellophane bag and some ribbon and VOILA! A one of a kind gift!!



 The goodies for this gift are from Delish Lights, I added some handmade flowers and some leaves made from the 5 petal flower, boho blossoms and bird punches, added some ribbon and VOILA another one of a kind gift!!


Both Eirian Body Products and Delish Lights are buddies of mine from The Glades Art & Product Markets - the next one is Oct 15th 4-9pm if you looking for something to do!

Thanks for looking,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment! It's always good to receive some feedback on my creations!