Oct 28, 2011

Sunset, sunset

Hi Everyone,

Something a little different from me today, whilst cleaning up my crafting space yesterday, I found this card...

A sponged background with a sunset... then I've stamped the images from Pocket Silhouettes in Staz-on ink afterwards.


The sunset effect is achieved by punching a circle from a sticky note and putting it on your card. Then sponge your colours on, remove the sticky circle, add some more yellow (in this case I used "Summer Sun" which is a retired colour, but you could use "Daffodil Delight"), add a little more orange "Peach Parfait" & "Pumpkin Pie". Once you have your background, then you stamped your silhouette image. Clean crisp images work best!

Have a great long wkend if you are in WA, I have a million and one things I'd like to do plus some stamping time lol :)

Thanks for looking,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment! It's always good to receive some feedback on my creations!