Oct 23, 2011

Kid's Holiday Class

Hi Everyone,

Over the school holidays I held another Kid's Class and this is what we made:




We used the "Under the Big Top" stamp set that was our gift at the Regionals training back in Sept - I love it and can't wait to make some more cards with this set!

I had a spare kit and made this 'stepped up' version of the same card:



If you are interested in finding out more about my Kid's Classes, please contact me by email. I can come to you too for a minimum of 4 participants, and I'm also happy to teach in a classroom situation for any teachers that may be looking for something different to do this Christmas season.

Thanks for looking,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment! It's always good to receive some feedback on my creations!