Feb 28, 2012

More Dinoroar Cards

Hi Everyone,

A customer ordered some Dinosaur cards from me and needed a t-rex one in addition to the samples I sent through... So here's my t-rex dinoroar card:



Seeing 2? Well that's because I had my clever stamper hat on and made one for my nephew who's turning 3 today!! I just changed the coloured layers around.

I also got to test out a new embossing folder "Stripes" and I like it!

Now this coming weekend is going to be special in 2 ways,
1) It's a long weekend here in WA
2) this is the most important - I'm celebrating being a Stampin' Up! Demo for 5yrs!! Yes that's right 5yrs!! So make sure you pop over to my facebook page and keep an eye on my blog as there will be a few things happening on each to celebrate!

Thanks for looking,
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment! It's always good to receive some feedback on my creations!