Mar 23, 2012

Gee whizz! I scrapbooked!

Hi Everyone,

Here's a couple of scrapbooking page layouts I did a couple of weeks ago... I'd been holding off showing you as I was going to print off some pics for them, but seeing as I haven't got there and I've been super quiet again on my blog I thought I'd better show you the layouts instead.

This first one is a case from Amanda, we spent the day together and each did some scrapbooking whilst our 2 youngest girls (who are the same age) played together... I did changed it around a little and used some different papers from the Big Top Designer Series Paper.

The centre yellow panel is large enough to fit a 5x7" photo, and I may add some bunting with my Pennant Punch for the title to be added to.

This page is using the Sale-a-bration papers and a colour a rarely use - Always Artichoke! Definitely not one of 'my colours' but I think it worked really well for this layout.
This layout will fit one 6x4" photo and I will add some journaling of course, once the photo is printed and I decide what to write, and change my hand so I can write neatly!!


Thanks for looking,
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment! It's always good to receive some feedback on my creations!