Mar 16, 2012

Time's running out

Hi Everyone,



Just stopping by quickly today to remind you that the Summer Mini and Sale-a-bration Catalogues are finishing on 31st March.

If you were still thinking of placing an order, you need to have it to me by 6pm (WA time) on 31st March. I can also fit in a couple of workshops if you have been contemplating one.

Now to explain my week long absence, I've been working on more hairclips cards with Pretty Little Things. Here are some of the latest creations ready for Easter.





And I've also done some custom order tags for Eirian Body Products



And you can find me this weekend at The Glades Art & Produce Markets in Byford, next weekend at the Hills Heartbeat Festival in Armadale and the following weekend at The Village Markets at Wellard. So it's busy busy for me!! but I'm loving it!!

If you'd like to contact me, please call 0407 262 452 or email me, or I've changed over to the new timeline format on facebook, which means you can message me directly from there too!

Bye for now, I'm off to sort out tea for the troops! :)

Thanks for looking,
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment! It's always good to receive some feedback on my creations!