Apr 11, 2012

What we made at the February & March Classes

Hi Everyone,

Well, I know February's class was a while ago... I've been so busy making goodies for the markets and re-arranging the craft room, I totally forgot I hadn't blogged about my classes!

We made 3 sets of Chocolate Slider Boxes and co-ordinating cards.

All ready for Valentine's Day




Then at the March Class, it was all about Easter, so we made these 3 gift baskets with co-ordinating cards.





I've also started a new class with a group of ladies, which was very exciting! They are all so excited about making some cards and scrapbooking and the icing on the cake is that I'm a Stampin' Up! demo.

And coming up in Term 2, is my first series of scrapbooking classes! Stay tuned for more info on that!

If you are interested in any of my classes, please email me and I'll be happy to discuss them with you. :)

Thanks for looking,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment! It's always good to receive some feedback on my creations!