Aug 1, 2012

Stampin' Up!'s Retiring List



Hi Everyone,

This is it! The Retiring List has been released! Which means that some stamps, accessories, scrapbooking papers and even some ribbon, cardstock, inkpads and markers are retiring and some items have up to 40% discount.

Please follow this link to view the lists in it's entirety.

If you would like to place an order for anything, sooner rather than later is much better. Not only because you will receive your order faster, but also because there is a chance that some items will sell out!

To place an order, please email me or call 0407 262 452

*Please note: This is only available to Australian residents - I cannot ship any items overseas.


Thanks for looking,
Pin It

1 comment:

  1. Hey Richelle - drop by my blog as I've just left you an award! Chelle

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! It's always good to receive some feedback on my creations!