Oct 13, 2012

Felt and the Big Shot

Hi Everyone,

Today I've finally dug out the felt bags I purchased a while ago and decorated them! With felt! And the Big Shot...



And I've also been testing out the picmonkey program for photo collages  - I think I like this a LOT! It's going to be a great and easy to use program!

I used the Circles #2 Originals Die, the Fun Flowers Bigz L Die and the Flowers Folds Bigz XL Die for all my flowers and circles and added some of the Vintage Faceted Designer Buttons and a few random buttons from my (recently sorted out stash).

The Big Shot must be one of my favourite purchases! I love it's versatility! You can see a long list of items that you can use with your Big Shot here.

Dont' forget about the "It's Spool Time" Promotion that currently running, there's a FREE roll of ribbon for every $60 you spend! All the details are here and if you would like to place an order, please email me.


Thanks for looking,
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment! It's always good to receive some feedback on my creations!