Oct 26, 2012

The Big Shot and my recent sewing creations....

Hi Everyone,

Sooo, this week I've pulled out the sewing machine and been using it with my Scallop Square Die and my Big Shot. If you receive my facebook page updates, this is the project that I was hinting about and saying that I was really happy with the way they've turned out.

 A close-up of the work involved in these bags... 
Each sqaure has an "X" sewn first to hold the layers together

 I love this fabric and the way this bag has turned out!! It's so fun and bright!!

I think this a pre-teen kind of fabric, so I made the bag a little deeper to fit in all the extras they'd be carrying around.... It'd even fit a Dolly or Girlfriend mag or whatever they read these days... And it's made from a denim fabric, the Big Shot cuts all sorts of things (you can read more about that here)!! :P

These will be available with a few others and some scrapping tote bags I've made at the Bletchley Park Primary Fete on Sunday - 11am - 3pm, come down and say hello if you're in the area.

Thanks for looking,
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment! It's always good to receive some feedback on my creations!