Jan 8, 2013

2013 Diaries and the latest Clearance Rack link

Hi Everyone,

Have you seen the latest Clearance Rack Blitz? No? Then you need to click on this link - http://204.228.150.61/docs/clearancerack/en-SP/Clearance_Rack_4-10_January.pdf - there's loads of stamps, ribbons and more going cheap!

I'm getting back into the swing of crafting and I've made myself a diary - love this as it's going to be so sturdy in my bag as the front and back cover are plastic covered!

My Diary for 2013

A5 Diary and Notebook Set - Custom Orders available in many colours and designs are almost unlimited
If you are interested in a diary or notebook, please contact me.

Thanks for looking,
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment! It's always good to receive some feedback on my creations!