Jan 24, 2013

Custom Orders for 2013

Hi Everyone,

At the start of the year, I made up these diaries for 2 lovely ladies... Thanks Wendy and Mandi :)

2x A4 diaries and 1x A5 diary - love the purple & green (concord crush & green galore) colour combination, and it's a shame they are both retired colours!
I do have limited amounts of these colours left or can do other colours if you are interested.
I also added some Dazzling details over the die cut names - but that doesn't really show up too well in the photo

Custom Made Diary and matching notebook - all printed onto quality Stampin' Up! card. These are one of a kind but I can do similar designs

2nd diary and matching notebook set - again it's one of a kind but I can do similar designs/ colours

I had heaps of fun designing these diaries and notebooks and they gave me a great challenge for the start of the year.

Thanks for looking,
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment! It's always good to receive some feedback on my creations!