Feb 8, 2013

Stamping Journals/ technique books

Hi Everyone,

Today I thought I'd share the Stamping Journals I have made for some of the ladies I teach in a private class. I used the Floral District Digital Collection disc to design each cover and I was pretty happy with the results.






Each cover is only 2 layers, one the design with the embellishment and writing, and the 2nd layer is a complimentary piece of coloured cardstock.

We are going to use these to keep track of any new techniques I teach them and also any ideas that we may have in between classes.

Can you tell I really enjoy dressing up notebooks? If you would like one, please let me know.

Thanks for looking,
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment! It's always good to receive some feedback on my creations!