Apr 20, 2013

Testing out and playing with MDS

Hi Everyone,

I've been doing lots of playing with MDS or My Digital Studio over the past week or so... There hasn't been too much traditional style cardmaking happening...

Here's some of the scrapbook layouts I have done with MDS - I'm pretty happy with all these especially considering I don't normally do much scrapbooking!












 If you follow the months along each pic, you'll see I've got a few more to go before I've done a page for each month last year. This has probably matched all the paper scrapbooking I've done despite having the best intentions and loads of supplies hehehe :)

If you would like to download a free trial, you can do so here: http://www3.stampinup.com/ECWeb/ItemList.aspx?categoryid=126
Make sure you pop in my details as your demonstrator

Thanks for looking,
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment! It's always good to receive some feedback on my creations!