Jul 2, 2013

ESAD Annual Catalogue Blog Hop


Hi Everyone,

Welcome to the 2013-2014 Idea Book and Catalogue Blog Hop!!!

If you are just starting, there's 25 Australian and New Zealand demonstrators who have linked their blogs to showcase some of the products in the new catalogue that starts today!!! It's a very VERY exciting time of year! All the demonstrators are members of ESAD - a great online community, where as a demonstrator, you can make loads of friends!

If you are part the way through the hop, you will have found me through Marsha, weren't her projects wonderful! (Can you tell I love blog hops??)

What is ESAD?

ESAD stands for "Extra Special Australasian Demonstrators" and it is an on-line group just for Australian and New Zealand Stampin' Up! demonstrators.

We love what we do & love to share with our customers, friends, and wonderful blog visitors. We also share what we love in our ESAD Demonstrator community, through swaps, challenges, sharing knowledge, ideas & friendship, and we're always there to help and support each other.

So if you are a Stampin' Up! demonstrator located in Australia or New Zealand, leave me a comment with your email address and I'll contact you with information on how to join our wonderful group.


Okay, onto my projects, I'm making a new catalogue resolution and that's to use more of my designer series paper... I'm sure I'm not the only one who has scrapbooking papers stockpiled!

Today I'm sharing my projects created with the Happy Day Stamp Set and the Modern Medley DSP mixed with some of my favourite cardstock colours. And I had to open up my Dress Up Framelits and use them for the first time!!

Featured colour: Island Indigo - which has earnt its place in the Regals Collection as a permanent colour.
Featured product: Dress Up Framelits pg 187

Featured Colours: Rich Razzleberry and Island Indigo - with the Happy Day  Stamp Set

Featured Colour: Tangerine Tango
Happy Day
Stamp set
Daffodil Delight Stitched Grosgrain ribbon
Labels Collection Framelits

To continue on the hop, please go to Libby's blog, where I'm sure she'll blow you away with her creativeness.

                                    





In case you get distracted and can't do the full hop today, here's the full list of the blog hop:

1.   Michelle Grech 
www.stampmeshell.wordpress.com
2.   Juliette Chapman
www.juleskraftikrafts.blogspot.com
3.   Michelle Halling 
www.michellehcreations.blogspot.com
4.   Keryn Campbell 
www.kerynscards.blogspot.com
5.   Kylie Clemmence 
www.stampinwithkylie.blogspot.com
6.   Sharlene Meyer 
www.magpiecreates.com
7.   Anne Wills
www.superstamper.blogspot.com
8.   Gail Kirby
www.stampwithgail.blogspot.com
9.   Rochelle Blok
www.rochelleblok.blogspot.com.au
10.   Andrea Buckland
www.creatingcardswithandrea.blogspot.com
11.  Delys Cram
www.delysc.wordpress.com
12.   Chloe Evans
www.chloscraftcloset.blogspot.com

13.   Monique Fielder
www.stamping-with-moni-q.blogspot.com.au
14.   Christie Kunkel
www.christiescreativecorner.blogspot.com
15.   Jenny Humphreys
www.stampinbytheseatofmypants.blogspot.com
16.   Tanya Bell
www.stampingt.com.au
17.   Marsha Hulland
www.smudgeinks.blogspot.com.au
18.   Richelle Fletcher
www.stampingwithrichelle.blogspot.com - YOU ARE HERE!! :)
19.   Libby Dyson
www.libbystampz.blogspot.com.au
20.   Anna Mathieson
www.stampwithanna.com

21.  Corina Beyer
www.beyondinkstamper.com
22.   Emily Campbell
www.tinykiwi.blogspot.com
23.   Narelle Hoggard
www.handmadybynarelle.wordpress.com
24.   Amity Knight
www.stampinamity.wordpress.com
25.   Angie Jones
www.angiescraftfusion.blogspot.com.au/


Thanks for looking,
Pin It

18 comments:

  1. Lovely cards - thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  2. Richelle, I really like Happy Day as the background 'paper' on the first card.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank Monique, it just seemed to suit that card better than an embossed background (hope my bigshot didn't hear that!) :)

      Delete
  3. Great ideas Richelle...love the little note cards :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Marsha, I don't normally do little cards, but I might have to change that as they were super easy ;)

      Delete
  4. Love your projects Richelle. The Dress up Card is great and I love the other cards too. Thanks for sharing them with us.

    Jenny

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jenny, the dress up card is my favourite too!

      Delete
  5. lovely cards Richelle. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the framelits dress and cardi, so cute. You've inspired me to use my dsp, thank you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. First time using the dress ups and I was very happy with my lil' outfit :)

      Delete
  7. Lovely projects Richelle. Love how you used the stamps to make the background on the dress card. Great set of square cards too.
    Thanks for sharing. Inky wishes, Di

    ReplyDelete
  8. Like your cards the mini ones are my fave :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! It's always good to receive some feedback on my creations!