Aug 26, 2013

I'm back!!

Hi Everyone,

Life has been a little more hectic than normal around here and if you follow my facebook page, you'd know that it's because I have returned to work parttime. For anyone who manages homelife, a home business and has returned to work, I have the utmost respect for you! It's a juggling act and I'm working on my rhythm still.

Tonight I'd thought I'd quickly update you on the specials and promotions currently available with Stampin' Up!















The August promotion is wonderful! It's Buy 3, get 1 free on selected Designer Series Papers.
This promotion is not available on
  • Designer Series Paper Stacks
  • Specialty Designer Series Paper
  • Designer Series Paper from the holiday catalogue
  • Designer Series Paper ordered through hostess benefits

But don't worry there's still a massive amount of papers available!!


There's also been a new release of the "Best Of...25 Years" Series - this month it's the Best of Shelli.
If you would like to place an order, please phone or email me.

Remember you can follow me on facebook too! :)


Thanks for looking,
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment! It's always good to receive some feedback on my creations!