Oct 24, 2013

Hello hello hello!!

Hi Everyone,

I've got lots to catch up on and share with you seeing as I haven't been online blogging for a while! How terrible, my last blog with any of my creations was in July!!

Ok, here's some of the cards I've been playing around with in the last month or 2... The photos aren't the best, I normally would take them in the daylight but didn't get a chance today to get out the camera and do it! These have been taken on my phone and uploaded with minimal editing.

Clean and simple - what more do you need with a yummy cupcake

Hybrid card with a template from My Digital Studio

Another MDS hybrid card - I just edited the colours!!


I'll be setting up a few scheduled posts in the future to avoid having such a gap in my blogging. Fingers crossed I stay on top of it all ;)

Thanks for looking,
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment! It's always good to receive some feedback on my creations!